www.fsu.edu/~armyrotc is committed to protecting your privacy. Therefore, your use and implementation of the information and information request forms included in this Web site are covered under the following guidelines. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please contact the Webmaster.
1. Army ROTC, Florida State University provides this World Wide Web (WWW) site as a public service.
2. Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Certain photos and/or artwork (where credited) remain the property of the copyright owner and may not be reproduced except by permission.
3. Privacy Act Notice: Disclosure of any information by you is strictly voluntary. However, delays in providing you materials you request may result should you not provide complete information. All information collected will be used strictly for recruiting purposes. The authority for the collection of this information is Title 10, United States Code, Section 503
4. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problems.
5. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
8. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
9. Neither DoD nor Army ROTC, Florida State University endorses non-government external WWW sites. Nor does DoD and Army ROTC, Florida State University exercise responsibility over the content at the destination.